Being on a spiritual path means attempting to grow in every aspect.
But how can you tell if you are actually making progress?
There are 103 signs of spiritual growth that will tell you that you are moving in the right direction!
103 signs of spiritual growth
Here are the 103 signs of spiritual growth:
1) You are more compassionate and understanding than you ever thought possible.
2) You are more in touch with your intuition than you ever thought possible.
3) You are gaining new insights into life and the world around you.
4) You are starting to feel more connected to the universe than ever before.
5) You are starting to see things in a different light.
6) You are gaining greater clarity about who you really are.
7) You are starting to feel more connected to God than ever before.
8) You are starting to feel more connected to your spiritual path than ever before.
9) You are starting to feel more connected to yourself than you ever thought possible.
10) Your life is beginning to make sense as everything begins to come together in perfect harmony.
11) You are feeling at peace with the universe and your place within it.
12) You are becoming more self-aware and more aware of your connection to everything.
13) You are starting to feel that there is no need to keep your life a secret.
14) You are starting to feel like you are not alone in this world.
15) You are starting to feel a greater sense of purpose than ever before.
16) You are becoming more self-aware and more aware of your connection to everything.
17) You are living in the moment.
18) You are more sensitive.
19) You notice more things in the present moment.
20) The smells and colors around you become more vibrant.
21) You are starting to feel more connected to God than ever before.
22) You are becoming more in touch with your intuition than you ever thought possible.
23) You are starting to feel more connected to the universe than ever before.
24) You are starting to feel more connected to God than ever before.
25) You are starting to gain new insights into life and the world around you.
26) You notice more things in the present moment.
27) Your sleeping pattern changes
28) You feel spontaneous bursts of joy
29) You feel a deeply profound feeling of love for everything and everyone
30) You feel happy for no reason
31) You let go of having expectations
32) You are way more creative than before.
33) You feel motivated to change the world.
34) Often, you feel extremely inspired.
35) You feel the urge to do something creative.
36) You feel inspired to change the world.
37) You feel a deep sense of peace and calmness.
38) Your attention becomes more focused on the present moment.
39) You become more grateful for what you have than ever before
40) You are gaining greater clarity about who you really are.
41) Often, you find yourself with a very clear and peaceful mind during your waking hours.
42) You are starting to feel more in touch with your higher self.
43) You start to learn faster and more easily.
44) You learn new skills just for the sake of it.
45) You learn how to forgive, even if people aren’t sorry.
46) You find closure even though people didn’t give you any.
47) You start to distance yourself from friends who are toxic for you.
48) You find peace in knowing that you have your own mind and will.
49) You stop doing the things that don’t bring you any joy.
50) You start to listen to your intuition more.
51) You start to feel more at ease with yourself.
52) You are starting to feel greater self-love than ever before.
53) You are starting to feel like you are not alone in this world.
54) You are starting to feel a greater sense of purpose than ever before.
55) The only thing that matters to you is finding your purpose on this planet
56) Little details you’ve never noticed before are suddenly becoming more apparent
57) You want to find yourself and keep looking for answers as to who you are
58) You keep questioning the purpose of your existence.
59) You are starting to feel like you have a purpose on this planet
60) You feel like your life is not a waste of time.
61) You start to find the beauty in everything around you.
62) You start to feel more relaxed and at ease with yourself.
63) You are starting to learn how to love yourself unconditionally.
64) You are starting to learn how to love without fear of being rejected by others.
65) Your mind becomes sharper as if there is extreme clarity in everything around you.
66) You start to understand people better, even if you don’t agree with their opinions.
67) You become extremely empathic. No matter who it is or what they do, you can see yourself in their shoes.
68) You start to understand people better and more clearly.
69) You begin to see that everyone has their own unique purpose on this planet.
70) There is no more room for fear.
71) You are starting to understand the true meaning of love and acceptance.
72) You become more aware of your surroundings, even if it is just a simple thing like the color of the sky or a bird’s song.
73) You start to feel at ease in any situation because you know how to react.
74) You start to find yourself in situations that were previously hard for you to handle.
75) You feel like you are becoming a better version of yourself each day.
76) You learn to trust the sacred unfolding of your life.
77) You don’t stress over little things anymore.
78) You start to feel the power of your own self-expression.
79) You become more open-minded and accepting of others.
80) You begin to see that there is no such thing as a bad person.
81) You are closing yourself off from friends and family to spend time with your own thoughts.
82) You are starting to understand that you are the creator of your own reality.
83) You begin to trust yourself and what you say more than ever before.
84) You realize that all the knowledge you need is already inside of you.
85) You begin to feel the power in your life again.
86) You are starting to trust yourself without the need for external validation.
87) You begin to understand that your thoughts create your reality.
88) Your perception of time is suddenly different.
89) You learn that saying no is completely valid and doesn’t make you a bad person.
90) You realize that there’s nothing wrong with you.
91) You learn to listen to your own needs and meet them.
92) You ponder deep questions a lot.
93) You try to stay positive, but you understand the importance of negative emotions and learning how to cope with them rather than suppress them.
94) You begin to see the truth behind all of the stories in the media.
95) You learn how to be yourself, no matter what other people say or think about it.
96) You begin to understand that you can do anything you set your mind to do, even if it seems impossible.
97) You don’t feel the urge to be better than everyone else. Instead, you just want to be better than you were yesterday.
98) You begin to forgive yourself and others for their mistakes.
99) You realize that life is just one big learning experience.
100) You start to see people for what they truly are, no matter how much they try to act like something else.
101) You learn that it’s okay to be selfish sometimes. You also learn how to be more selfless.
102) You start to see how you can make your own happiness, instead of waiting for someone else to make you happy.
103) And finally, you realize that everyone is on the same journey and everyone goes through the same things in life, so there’s no need to stress about “not being as far as someone else is”.
What to do when you are on your spiritual path
So what can you do to progress on your spiritual path even faster?
Begin with yourself. Stop searching for external fixes to sort out your life, deep down, you know this isn’t working.
Second, you need to connect with your higher power.
This can be done through reading religious texts, listening to religious music, or spending time in nature.
Third, you need to make sure that you are living a healthy lifestyle.
This will help to increase your overall spiritual growth and development.
Fourth, you need to make sure that you are doing your spiritual practice regularly.
However, you also need to make sure that you’re not buying into toxic spirituality.
How? Let me ask you this:
When it comes to your personal spiritual journey, which toxic habits have you unknowingly picked up?
Is it the need to be positive all the time? Is it a sense of superiority over those who lack spiritual awareness?
Even well-meaning gurus and experts can get it wrong.
You end up achieving the opposite of what you’re searching for. You do more to harm yourself than to heal.
You may even hurt those around you.
In this eye-opening video, the shaman Rudá Iandé explains how so many of us fall into the toxic spirituality trap. He himself went through a similar experience at the start of his journey.
But with over 30 years of experience in the spiritual field, Rudá now confronts and tackles popular toxic traits and habits.
As he mentions in the video, spirituality should be about empowering yourself. Not suppressing emotions, not judging others, but forming a pure connection with who you are at your core.
If this is what you’d like to achieve, click here to watch the free video.
Even if you’re well into your spiritual journey, it’s never too late to unlearn the myths you’ve bought for truth!
You are doing an amazing job
If you are at the point in your spiritual journey where you already recognize some of these signs of spiritual growth, you are doing an amazing job.
You see, it’s not easy to decide to work on yourself, so props to you for going for it!
Remember that your spiritual path is no race, it’s a lifelong journey and there is no place to “arrive” to.
It’s a path that will never end, but it is truly worth it when you start to notice all the beautiful changes in your life.
Try to only focus on yourself and your own progress, that is the only thing that’s important.
Keep going, you’re doing a terrific job!
Love yourself first and everything else falls into place
It may sound conceited or narcissistic to focus on loving yourself first. But it’s not.
The point isn’t to believe you’re better than others or to accept things about yourself that you really do need to change.
It’s about developing a healthy and nurturing relationship with… you!
Loving yourself is about committing to who you are, understanding the many different nuances to your identity, and showing yourself a level of care and intimacy that we usually reserve for other people.
Unfortunately, we’re not taught how to love ourselves from an early age. And we end up caring about what others think of us rather than focusing on what we need at a more fundamental level.
This is why we partnered with Rudá Iandê to produce a free masterclass on transforming our relationships through the practice of self-love.
It’s currently playing on The Vessel (one of our partners) but only for a limited time.
Thousands have attended and told us that the masterclass has completely transformed their relationships for the better.
It’s a must-watch and we couldn’t recommend it more highly.