We all have areas in life we wish were different:
- An unrewarding job, for which you feel you’re paid too little
- Being unhealthy or unhappy with your appearance
- Not getting ahead financially in life
- Unsatisfying relationships with people, including family, friends and partners
- Goals you’ve set that you never seem able to achieve.
However, most people make the mistake of passively accepting their situation, rather than taking responsibility for it. The first instinct is often to blame bad luck or to blame other people. And passing the buck does absolutely nothing to improve their situation.
Taking responsibility for your life is the most powerful attribute you can possess in life.
Assuming responsibility for everything can be incredibly liberating. Once you start accepting responsibility, you don’t have to wait for anyone’s permission or a change of luck to make changes. You just… Start. NOW. You’ll see the results immediately because you have fundamentally changed your mindset and developed habits you can apply on a daily basis.
However, taking ultimate responsibility for your life is not easy. Many of us have spent our lives passively accepting things that we did not think we could change, and believing that ultimate fulfilment in life is beyond our control. It’s not. That’s why we wrote this eBook.
In this eBook we’ll help you:
- Create a new perception of victimhood and entitlement.
- Develop a new mindset around the challenges you face in life.
- Learn to put things into perspective and turn the fears and obstacles in your life into your most powerful allies.
- Undertake a series of powerful action steps to move you forward in life and develop daily habits that will last a lifetime
- Discover your true purpose in life and create a whole new reality around it.
Most so called “self-help experts” advise you to try techniques like “positive thinking” or “positive visualization” to achieve your goals and live a better life.
If only it were that easy…
I learned the hard way that there’s a lot more to being happy than “positive thinking”. It takes action every day over a long period of time to create sustainable positive change in your life.
Taking responsibility for how I react to external circumstances has been the single most important factor that has drastically changed my life. Not only has it contributed to the significant growth of Ideapod over the last few years, it’s also helped me to stop blaming others for what frustrates me in life and start taking action.
Ideapod has quickly become the go-to resource for new ideas and upgrading what and how you think.
We’re one of the fastest growing digital media networks in the world, with 1.5 million+ monthly readers, 330,000+ social media followers and 100,000+ email subscribers.
Therefore, we reach millions of people with perspectives that may seem counterintuitive at first but will help you understand the ideas that shape our lives — and our future.
If you’re interested in the concept of personal responsibility and developing your personal power, I encourage you to check out Ideapod’s new online journey. This 30-day online course is designed to re-engineer your life and create a motor of change deep within you.
This course will help you:
- Live you life you’ve always dreamed of, without compromising who you are
- Identify your true purpose in life and let it drive you forward
- Create a motor of change within that will always be with you, no matter what challenges you face.
Check out Ideapod’s new online course here.