In this eBook we demonstrate that the problem with positive thinking begins when you ignore your own thoughts and feelings.
You form an insidious bubble of exclusively positive thoughts and lose the connection with yourself. Personal growth includes learning from emotional responses, negative thoughts, and life experiences. Dousing yourself with positive thinking can cause your own personal growth and quality of life to suffer.
In this eBook we will teach you how to move beyond a mindset of positive thinking that will help you achieve real change in your life.
- Why positive thinking advice doesn’t work
- Why the culture of positive thinking is so alluring and popular
- How positive thinking can actually interfere with your personal growth
- How to handle self-doubt when it occurs
- How you can use “negativity” as a way to personal growth
- The most effective ways to stop repressing your negative thoughts
- Work towards understanding your feelings.