In this eBook, we’re going to build your resistance and help you become mentally strong.
We all face challenges on a daily basis, including:
- Difficult family relationships
- Disappointing romantic relationships.
- Being surrounded by toxic people
- Health issues
- Financial crises
- Existential crises
- Grief over loved ones.
As we show in this eBook, even some of the most successful people on earth have been confronted with some extreme challenges.
Without resilience, you won’t be able to deal with any of these challenges properly. You’ll be forced into constant firefighting, and inevitably enter survival mode. This can make life almost unbearable and leaves little room for personal development, future planning or optimism.
Resilient people aren’t just able to deal better with problems as they arise. They’re better equipped than others for life in general. They know that they’re capable of meeting challenges and this means they’re ambitious, tenacious and high-achieving.
Put simply, resilient people live better, more satisfying lives.
In this book you will:
- Learn what resilience really is and why some people are more resilient than others
- Learn the 5 research-backed questions that determine whether you are a resilient person or not
- Learn about 22 incredibly resilient people and what their mental toughness secrets really are
- Learn the key traits of highly resilient people
- Understand and implement the 10 foolproof ways to boost your resilience and mental toughness
- Learn about personal responsibility and why mental toughness is a key ingredient to taking ultimate responsibility for your life.
After reading this eBook, you will be equipped with the knowledge and tools you need to stare down any challenge and be fearless in your pursuit of a better life.
About the author, Lachlan Brown
I’m the founder of Hack Spirit, a website designed to deliver practical advice to live a better life.
I have a graduate degree in Psychology and I’ve spent the last 6 years reading and studying all I can about human psychology and practical ways to hack our mindsets.
I created Hack Spirit because I am passionate about how useful mindfulness and psychology can be to people’s lives.
However, most of the information out fails to provide it in a practical and simple way. So I set out to change this. I believe that mindfulness and psychology doesn’t need to be esoteric. They can be very practical and accessible.
I’m humbled by the incredible support we’ve received along the way from our readers. We’re now one of the largest media sites on mindfulness in the world with over 2 million monthly readers.