We’ve all heard of the Keto diet by now. You know…the low-carb diet that can help you with weight loss.
Although some have used it with success, most of us tend to lose weight, go back to our usual ways… and put all the fat back on.
This is because most diets are designed for the widest possible audience. They’re simply not tailored to as individuals
(Let’s face it: we come in all shapes and sizes and like eating different things).
However, I’ve recently come across a new and improved Keto diet tailored for each person. It’s called the Custom Keto Diet.
Could this individualized approach be the future of dieting?
I decided to dive right into the Custom Keto Diet to find out.
In my ultimate Custom Keto Diet review, I’ll reveal everything you need to know about this popular new diet program. What good, what’s not, and whether this personal approach to dieting will work for you.
What is the Custom Keto Diet?
The Custom Keto Diet is a diet that follows the principles of Keto.
The difference is that it’s custom-made for individuals. Unlike other Keto diets out there, it considers the dietary preferences, goals, and needs of a person to create a unique meal plan for them.
Rachel Roberts is the person behind the Custom Keto Diet. The diet consists of a detailed eight-week meal plan. Rachel recruited chefs, nutritionists, and personal trainers to help create these healthy meal plans.
Who can benefit from the Custom Keto Diet?
Anybody can do the Custom Keto Diet.
It’s not only for women; men can do this diet just as easily.
This flexibility is ideal if you like dieting with a partner of the opposite sex. You can help to keep each other motivated.
Eating a Keto diet is a proven way to lose weight and be healthy.
And the Custom Keto Diet is not that restrictive at all, as there are lots of food choices. This varied choice means you can pretty much eat anything… within reason, of course!
As the diet is custom-made, the meals are planned based on the real information that you give it.
The diet you receive is unique to you and your needs.
So, you can’t share your exact plan with anybody else, but you can share the tasty Keto meals.
The meal plans you receive will match more of your personal diet goals than any other diet. This matching system raises your chances of diet success.
Because it is a custom-made diet, it will also tick all your preferred food choices. You already know you are going to eat food you love on this diet.
If you love your food, this should be music to your ears.
Nobody needs to “miss out” when they are dieting on this plan. So, if you dislike diets that restrict your food choices, this diet is a better choice for you.
Who is Rachel Roberts?
Rachel Roberts created the Custom Keto Diet. She is a qualified dietician and fitness expert. She devised the diet after having her own struggles with health and weight problems.
Disappointed with other diets that didn’t work, she decided to create one that does. Her mission was to develop a diet system that would match everybody, without exception.
Rachel wanted to make sure that it was convenient, cheap and that people would enjoy it. She liaised with chefs, nutritionists, and personal trainers to create the best diet plans.
Why am I interested in the Custom Keto Diet?
I have battled through the years trying different diets. Although I have had some successes, I have “failed” more often than not.
I usually get bored counting calories or start staring and drooling at “no-go” food.
Then I give up… and start eating whatever I want, and you know how that ends…
So, when I heard about the Custom Keto diet, the word CUSTOM jumped out at me.
Let’s face it; we are all different.
We all have different commitment levels, motivation, and food preferences when it comes to dieting.
No wonder we have different results when we do the same diets.
Once I started reading about this diet, I came across some mind-blowing weight statistics. These stats made me take the diet seriously.
I figured why would a company highlight these statistics unless their diet worked.
So… what were the statistics that made me look again?
It stated that 71.6% of American adults were overweight. On top of this horrifying stat, more than half of these adults were obese.
The statistics are bad in themselves. But it made me feel sad to know that so many people are battling with their weight.
In the end, all these people are struggling to lose fat. They are real people like you and me.
The thing that finally sealed the deal for me was the pictures…
I love looking at the before and after pictures of diet successes. They always make me feel motivated and ready to get going.
On the Custom Keto Diet, there are loads of them.
Genuine visual testimonials from both men and women. Real proof that this diet works and is not all marketing hype.
⌄ Scroll down to continue reading the article ⌄
Struggling to Bounce Back in Life?
Learn the weird new way to get your life together without using visualization, meditation or any other self-help techniques
⌄ Scroll down to continue reading the article ⌄
A closer look at the Custom Keto Diet
As I hinted at earlier on, the Custom Keto Diet takes the concept of Keto to another level.
Most of us already know what Keto is but in case you’re new to it, here’s a quick summary.
You need to eat low carbohydrates, moderate protein, and high quantities of dietary fat. When you eat in this way, it puts your body into a “ketosis” state. This means there is less glucose in your body.
But your body still needs to find the energy to perform, so it looks elsewhere in the body. It starts using ketones when your glucose is low.
The best bit? You can burn fat faster and more efficiently with ketones. The result is supercharged weight loss.
Four mistakes everybody is making with dieting
It’s easy to get complacent doing a diet. To go ahead and start a diet without doing any proper research.
It’s a bit like building something from Ikea and not reading the instructions.
We shouldn’t do it with diets, but we all do it…
Rachel Roberts realized there are four main areas that people forget to consider when they diet.
- Eating fewer calories than your body needs. Whatever diet you’re on, it’s always best to eat fewer calories than what you burn in energy. If you do this, you will end up with a “calorie deficit.”
- Restricting calories and affecting your metabolism. However, if you starve yourself, you won’t lose more weight. It is the reason why low-calorie dieters put all the fat back on. Your body thinks you are “starving it,” so when you stop the diet, it stores the food to protect you.
- Thinking about fat loss instead of weight loss. Although calories are essential, you need to consider your macro intake as well. These are the carbs, fats, and proteins you eat. For example, if you eat too many carbs, it is hard to lose weight because it raises insulin, which is a hormone that stops weight loss.
- Doing a restrictive diet that makes you feel bad. We all have different levels of willpower. But a restrictive diet will wear most people down. Who wants to do a diet that depresses you? Nobody.
How to start a Custom Keto Diet
The Custom Keto Diet takes all the above factors into account.
To get started, all you need to do is complete a few easy questions on the website, including:
- Your gender (men and women store fat in their bodies in a different way)
- Daily activity level (ranging from “couch potato” to “extremely active”)
- The food you prefer to eat (meat, veggies, other food, etc.)
- Your height and current weight
You then receive a summary page. It recommends your intake amounts for calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. You also receive information on your current BMI and how much water to drink.
After you have consulted your charts, you can start using the customized diet plan straight away.
The Custom Keto Diet is tailored to you with your body, goals, situation, and taste buds all taken into consideration.
What’s included in the Custom Keto Diet
The Custom Keto Diet is simple as it manages everything for you…
You receive an eight-week meal plan. Each day you eat three meals and snacks. There are recipes with detailed instructions, photos, and tips.
As soon as you download the diet on your PC or mobile you receive a detailed introduction to Keto, how it works, and its benefits.
There is also information about the connection between keto diets and blood pressure, how you can start the keto diet, and the best times to eat.
Your ideal calorie and macro intake are calculated by the inbuilt algorithm. The meals are all super tasty as they match your food preferences.
So, not only will you enjoy nutritious meals, but there is a higher chance you will complete the full eight-week program because you’ll love the food.
As you work your way through the program, there are explanations as to why the keto diet is right for you.
This information is a fantastic way to encourage you to potentially make some longer-lasting lifestyle changes.
No cooking experience needed
If you are not the world’s best cook, don’t worry. You receive step-by-step recipe instructions for all the recipes. All the nutrition for each meal is detailed, including the calories. So, you can manage your portion sizes easily.
You can also save time shopping as you have downloadable grocery lists for every week. So, no more checking labels and calories.
Okay, so it’s a customized diet, but you also have the option to customize it further. For example, if you don’t want bacon, you have the opportunity to change it to another meat.
These extra customization options are unique. You start to realize how restrictive other diets can be. This flexibility in your food choices makes the diet fun.
Here is the list of all the downloadable items that you receive with the Custom Keto Diet: –
- Keto 101: eBook & Video
- Your Custom Keto Diet
- Keto Avocado Recipes
- Keto Bacon Recipes
- Keto Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Treats
- Keto Cookies
- Keto Desserts
- Keto Fast Recipes
- Keto Superfood Smoothies
- Keto Party Snacks
- Keto Peanut Butter Keto Treats
- Keto Savory Foods
As you can see from the items, you will not run out of ideas for Keto recipes and can even eat Keto meals at a party!
Are there side-effects?
Be aware that there can be a temporary side-effect to doing a Keto diet, called the “Keto flu”. Symptoms range from minor headaches to an upset stomach as your body adapts to being in a state of ketosis.
Not everybody gets it, and it only lasts for a few days maximum.
How much does it cost?
The Custom Keto Diet costs $37 for eight weeks of customized meal plans.
This price is pretty reasonable. If you paid a nutrition specialist for two months of meal plans, you would pay a lot more.
There’s also a handy 60-money back-guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program for any reason.
Custom Keto Diet review: The pros
After diving right in to complete my Custom Keto Diet review, I found lots of positives with the program. Here is what I liked most.
- 100% customized. The diet is entirely customized to your body shape, lifestyle and food preferences. You’ll always be eating food that you enjoy as opposed to forcing down food you don’t like.
- Instant access. As soon as you purchase the program and answer the questions I mentioned above, you receive your customized diet plan straight away. This means you can start the diet immediately.
- Intermittent fasting is possible. You can do intermittent fasting in the Custom Keto Diet. This fasting option is handy if you need to skip a meal if you are busy. It’s better than having to stick to a rigid schedule.
- No usual diet pitfalls. You don’t have to deal with the usual diet issues. There are no calorie restrictions, you won’t feel hungry, and you are eating tasty, nutritious meals.
- Food plans can be updated. The meal plans work via algorithms. So, if you want to change anything in your program (such as a food preference), it is automatically re-calculated straight away.
- You can eat at fast food restaurants. If you have a busy schedule and can’t cook at home, the plan has ‘keto-friendly’ fast food meal choices. It covers places like Burger King, KFC, In & Out Burger, McDonald’s, Subway, and Wendys.
It’s also important to mention a few negative things, so you have a balanced understanding of this diet.
- Hard at first. If you love carbohydrates and sugar, you might find it hard in the beginning. Keto diets require an adjustment for most people, and unfortunately, not everything is willing to make it.
- Keto flu. Some people experience the “keto flu” when their body adjusts to the new diets. The symptoms can be anything from minor headaches to an upset stomach and it can last for up to a few days.
- Not suitable for flip-floppers. To see the best results, you have to stick to the customized meal plan given to you. If you find it challenging to stick to a plan, you might struggle with this program.
- Sensitive food circles. A small technical issue I found. When you select the meat, veggies, and other food sections in the setup, it is hard to click on the circles. But if you persevere, you will get there!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Custom Keto Diet, and their answers below.
What is the Custom Keto Diet?
The Custom Keto Diet is an eight-week keto meal plan. It’s custom made to your dietary preferences, gender, height, weight, and BMI.
How much does it cost?
It costs $37 for an 8-week customized diet plan. You also receive a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Is the Custom Keto Diet safe?
The diet is 100% safe. It is custom made to match your biology and preferences Also, chefs, nutritionists, and personal trainers were recruited to help create the plans. However, as with any diet, it’s best to consult with a doctor first.
Does it work?
Yes it does. On the official website, you can see lots of success stories for both men and women. You even get to see the before and after photos which are quite inspiring.
Who is Rachel Roberts?
Rachel Roberts is a nutritionist and fitness expert. She created the Custom Keto Diet after struggling with other diets. She wanted to create a menu that was adapted to each individual and was enjoyable to do.
My Custom Keto Diet review verdict
Most diets are restrictive and repetitive, which is why most people give up on them.
With the Custom Keto Diet, you are eating food that is designed to help you (and only you) lose weight and that you love eating. You won’t feel like you are on a diet.
$37 is a compelling price for such a detailed diet program. A single consultation with a nutritionist would set you back a lot more—and you wouldn’t get such detailed meal plans.
If you want to lose weight and value simplicity, flexibility and eating good food in a diet, the Custom Keto Diet is a great solution.